WINNER: BEST CHILDREN’S MAGIC ACT
The Great Chicane
2012 31ST New Zealand Magician’s Convention October 2012
He is magically appearing in magic spots progressively in the Village daily Tuesday-Saturday in Village cafes and family restaurants** Magical Progressive Appearances
- Tuesday July 16 – 11.30am-1pm – Highbury Mall – The Village
- Wednesday July 17 – 11.30am-1pm – Strolling street cafes – The Village
- Thursday July 18 – 5.30pm-7pm – Strolling street evening family fun flavour restaurants – The Village
- Friday July 19 – 11.30am -1pm – Highbury Mall – The Village
- Saturday July 20 – 5.30-7pm – Strolling street evening family fun flavour restaurants – The Village
- Tuesday July 23 – 11.30am-1pm – Highbury Mall – The Village
- Wednesday July 24 – 11.30am-1pm – Strolling street cafes – The Village
- Thursday July 25 – 5.30pm-7pm – Strolling evening fun flavour restaurants – the Village
- Friday July 26 – 11.30am -1pm – Highbury Mall
- Saturday July 27 – 5.30pm-7pm – Strolling evening family fun flavour restaurants – The Village XX
Family Flavour Restaurants
The Great Magician CompetitionYou or your family could win your very own magic show with New Zealand’s number one magician “The Great Chicane” simply by eating or drinking in one of our family friendly cafes or flavoursome family restaurants.
Put your name, phone number and email on the back of your till receipt post in the entry boxes provided in village cafes or restaurants and you could win your very own magic show just for you and your family or friends at home*
Family Fun Savor a flavor or have a fantasy fun treat at one of our special family restaurants.
Mid Winter FairiesFlying into cosy cafés or a family restaurant near you!
Fun kids activities in café for kids (village cafes and restaurants) – fantastical fairies will materialise creating children’s activities (perhaps the fairy will bring special balloons, or the magic of facepaint, or maybe she will create colouring activities in cafes and restaurants) . Wait and see! **
Fairy appearances in cafes; 11am-1.30pm Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
The Chelsea Sugar Colouring Competition
Your Chance to WIN!The colouring competition will be in activities packs throughout Birkenhead in the cafes, starting on the 16th of July and running throughout the School holiday period. The entries can be dropped off to the Birkenhead Library or Highbury Mall in the entry boxes provided, last entry in 26th of July 5pm.
Winners will be notified by phone and entries will be displayed in Birkenhead.
Entry categories 5 prizes for children aged 3-6 and 5 prizes for ages 7-10.
Please complete your competition entry by adding your name, age and parents phone number.
See cafes or our website for full size colouring in image and entry details or click to download here.
Kafes for Kids
Fun kids activities in cafes and restaurants – fantastical fairies will materialise in cafes and restaurants with childrens activities **
Misha the Musican
Follow the smooth mood of the Sax magically appearing through the Village Fridays and Saturdays**
Come sample some of the amazing food...